Thursday, February 22, 2007

blog 7

Explain the video you plan to make. Include (but don’t limit it to) discussion of what it is about, what you will use to make it, who is doing what, how you plan to work together, etc.
The video I made is about the bahamas. I went there last spring break with two of my friends. What I did was I meshed video with still pictures and recapped the vacation. I used the song bonnie and claudie because that was the spring break theme song. My thought was I could draw on people's emotions, they think 'wow they look like they had some great times with friends and it is a beautiful place' to make them want to go there. The movie was a minature advertisment for people to go to the bahamas for next spring break. I did the movie by myself....I used the movie maker from class to do it. I commented on the blogs below:
http://dendinger1.blogspot.com
http://tia1012.blogspot.com

1 comment:

JimPfeifer said...

That's the best thing, for me, about learning how to use the movie software - you could use it for work or you can use it for fun. No more boring hours of home movies - I can condense all the good parts to a few minutes and include background music!