Tuesday, January 23, 2007

blog 2

Okay lets get down to this photo shop. Alot of the pictures I use are one I have taken durring the past 2 vacations (a trip to the bahamas and a trip to chicago). I also used pictures of my birthday because my sister and I are both in the pictures and you know there is that one person (mom in my case) that always takes the pictures but can never be in them? Ya so I chose to add her to the pictures. The editing is getting easier but I find I mostly just use trial and error to find what I am looking for. I discovered these things called channels.....still dont really know what they do. :) Im excited about the advertising project because I'm a business minor student and am a geeker for that stuff. I figure that these projects and skills I can learn I can use in my business classes as well as teach my students for future class projects. Okay later until next week

No comments: