Tuesday, January 23, 2007

professional photo shop use. blog 3

I want to teach business in a high school setting. I would like to run a school store. With the skills and tools I learn about photo shop I will be able to create advertisments for the school store as well as teach the students how to do the same. As part of my program I would like to work with an organization called DECA (its like a business club for students to enter business competitions). The photo editing can be used for their powerpoint presentations, projects and even the specific event of advertising they chose to compete in. Sorry not a big talker, so later dudes!

3 comments:

adending2000 said...

You know Jen BPA is better than DECA and their are contests just for photo editing in our program.

Cindy said...

Is BPA the same thing as FBLA?... I was in that and I was just wondering if they had maybe changed the name. I've never heard of DECA, though. Those sound like some good uses of PhotoShop!

rht said...

Those are great ideas Jen. The advertisements would be great for the store. Would be fun to have the students create the advertisements and see which ones generated more foot traffic. Just an idea that I am sure you have thought of.

You will be great in the classroom. Always a fresh perspective on the business classroom !